Presented by Martin Sheen
WARNING: WATCHING THIS MAY CAUSE YOU TO THINK YOU CAN CHANGE THE WORLD.
A comedian, desperate to stop a war, pulls off an act of political comedy so gutsy and eye-opening that it sparks a huge movement — drawing Albert Einstein, Eleanor Roosevelt, Albert Camus and a cast or thousands into what Martin Sheen calls “a roadmap to a better future.”
“The World Is My Country”, presented by Martin Sheen who calls it “A roadmap to a better future.” We were invited to screen an untitled work-in-progress preview at the Woodstock Film Festival – and got a standing ovation!
Audience surveys not only gave us valuable feedback for our re-edit, but also great encouragement. 90% rated it “Excellent.” The other 10% rated it “very good” – no one rated it lower. Comments included: “Rare that I learn something new – this really got me thinking.”
“A work of genius.” “Very inspired.” “Excited. Liberated. Enrolled” “Great!” “Moved, motivated, excited and soulful.” “Gave me goosebumps.” “Hopeful.” “Empowered, exited, grateful for this man’s journey.”